Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ever since I can remember, I’ve been a fashion lover in every sense of the word—seeing it, learning about it, wearing it, and of course buying it. So naturally, I read as many magazines as I can get my hands on. Since about middle school, you could always catch me with a Vogue or Elle magazine in hand and the first page I always turn to is the “What Were They Thinking?” section. There’s something extremely entertaining about celebrities’ fashion faux pas; the worse the better, am I right? And who doesn’t love seeing them called out on it? I'd like to look at it as "constructive criticism."

On the other hand, we can't forget those who seem to do no wrong in the fashion world. Although it may be slightly less fun, we know how to appreciate those well-styled celebrities and the designers they wear. Whether its a masterpiece, improvement or a definate downgrade we'll be there to spot the latest.



2 comments:

  1. Looking at pictures to see the latest outfits and accessories is enjoyable to me. However, I could not tell you a thing about them. I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of fashion but I don't know much about it. However, I love when people are brutally honest so I'll be looking for it here. Alot of people like fashion so I'm sure you'll have many readers including me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers