Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aubrey O'Day: The Epitome Of Class!

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse than Heidi Montag....somebody reminded us that Aubrey O'day exists. After being kicked out of Danity Kane, Aubrey clearly took plenty of time to work on her style…

I couldn't bring myself to choosing just one of her fashion tragedies to marvel. We really could fill up page after page with all of her hideous ensembles. I’m beginning to wonder if these are cries for attention, or just actual bad taste. You be the judge:


Photobucket

I can't decide whose outfit is worse- Aubrey or the dog. I'd say she's to blame either eay, considering that she dressed them both. Aubrey wore this dress by an "unknown designer" (yeah...no wonder..) to the Sheiki Collections fashion show in LA. She may have used some of the tissue paper behind her to stuff under the bottom, but if she was going for the whole pageant-child-on-crack look, I'd say she passed with flying colors.




Photobucket

At Bravo's 2009 A-List Awards, Aubrey went "conservative" in a dress by ChloƩ. Now this is just a MESS. The top is too big, and the bottom is just all wrong. I definitely wouldn't be surprised to find out she'd cut the huge hole under her chest before she left the house.


Scarier than Aubrey's style is the fact that she just came out with her own t-shirt line called Heart on My Sleeve. The shirts feature sayings such as, "my sex tape comes out next week," "I'd make good babies," and of course "I love dirty texting." But DON'T WORRY Aubrey did't forget the children. Heart on My Sleeve also sells kids clothes! Because who doesn't want to dress like Miss O'day?!


Oh, Aubrey, what a classy lady you are!

2 comments:

  1. She seems to be trying to stand out with her odd sense of style. Maybe standing in front of a bus might help. The poor dog is probably praying for a coyote to come and save him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Who in the world would be dumb enough to support this disaster of a "celebrity" in having her own clothes line? And using those slogans, while heading up a chidlren's line as well, is ridiculous. Clearly, the girl cannot dress herself, so who would think she could dress anyone else. She already did a number on her dog! I couldn't figure out if her dog was dressed up for Halloween, or if that was just a normal day to day outfit she would dress it in! Either way, the result is terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Followers